H128-Baan Kieng Jai Pool Villa Hua Hin
#Update Pool Villa Hua Hin
🏖️🌄 Baan Keang Jai Pool Villa Hua Hin 🌄🏖️
Located in Hua Hin town (Hua Hin Soi 102)
📌Only 2 km from Hua Hin beach 😍😍
#The price of a house in the city is worth it 💓
Sunday-Thursday 4,500 baht/night/4-6 persons
Friday - Saturday
5,990 baht/night/4-6 persons
6,990 baht/night/8 person
Public holidays 6,990 baht/night/6-8 persons
New Year's Holiday/Songkran 8,990 baht/night/6-8 persons
(Holiday booking 2 nights or more)
✅ Extra person 300 baht/person/night with extra mattress
✅ Free 2 children under 7 years old sleeping with an adult
✅ Extra adult children 150 baht/person/night without mattress
🐶🐱 Accepting small pets 300 baht / body / night
✅ 60% booking
🌄 2 bedrooms
🌄 2 bathrooms
🌄 1 kitchen
🌄 There is an observation deck.
🌄 Living sofa, TV, air conditioner, free Wi-Fi
🌄 full kitchen equipment
🌄 Free grill
🌄 Private swimming pool 3*5 meters, depth 1.5 meters with Jacuzzi (Children can play)
✔️ Free fancy rubber rings 🐬
✔️ Free Karaoke + Fire Thek
✔️ Internet 🎶🏖
✖️ Personal items must be brought by yourself such as towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, drinking water, tissue paper.
💫 Booking conditions
– Full transfer or transfer deposit 60% within the agreed booking date, the remaining 40% will be paid on the date of arrival.
– On the day of arrival, a damage deposit of 2,000 baht will be collected and will be refunded after the damage inspection is completed on the day of departure.
*Booked and canceled, the deposit is non-refundable in all cases.
Standard Double Room