H131-Villa 328 Pool Villa near Pranburi Beach
#Pool villa Pranburi Near private beach 😍🏖️🥂
🥂🏖️ Villa 328 Pool Villa next to Pranburi Beach 🏖️🥂
🥂Large pool villa next to private beach With private pool in front of the beach (large pool, salt system😍)
🥂 Located next to Khao Kalok Sea, Pak Nam Pran
#The price of accommodation on the beach is very worthwhile 💖💖
Sunday-Thursday 18,000 baht/night/15 persons
Friday-Saturday 23,000 baht/night/15 persons
Long weekend 24,000 baht/night/15 persons
New Year's Day/Songkran Day 25,000 baht/night/15 persons
(Closed during the festival, accepting reservations for 2 nights or more)
✅ All mattresses
✅ 16-20th person, add 500 baht per person (with extra mattress)
⛱️ 4 bedrooms
(3 en suite bathrooms + 1 shared bathroom)
⛱️ 4 bathrooms (with 1 bathtub)
⛱️ Private swimming pool is very wide. (salt system for skin care)
** Beach front pool, beautiful sea view 🥂🏖️
⛱️ 2 living room zones
⛱️ 1 kitchen, complete kitchen equipment (with ice)
⛱️ 1 party zone with BBQ grill
💙 Free WiFi
🚘🚘 There are parking spaces in the house for 2 cars beside the house outside the fence for many cars.
- This price does not include breakfast.
- Can order more ancient boiled rice, 1,000 baht per pot
- Check in 14:00 hrs. onwards, Check out 12:00 hrs.
- Payment of the house rental deposit 60%, the remaining 40% will be payable on the check-in date.
- Swimming in the pool Only swimwear must be worn. and wash before entering the pool
- Damage insurance 5,000 baht (will be refunded at check out. if nothing is damaged)
🚫 Do not bring pets of any kind into the lodge.
🚫 Refrain from making loud noises outside the house after 10 p.m.
🚫 No smoking inside the house
🚫 Do not stay more than the specified amount.
⚠️ Full transfer or transfer 60% deposit to confirm booking rights Once booked, it cannot be postponed and cannot be refunded in all cases.
☑️ On the day of entry, a damage deposit of 5,000 baht will be charged and will be fully refunded on the day of check-out after the damage inspection is complete.
- Check-in time 14:00 hrs. onwards
- Check-out time no later than 12.00 (the next day)
Standard Double Room